- eBike Test Ride
eBike Test Ride
Book a Free e-Bike Test Ride
If you would like to pop down to the store to see our range of e-bikes, then don't forget, the store is open from 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Saturday. We may not be able to guarantee a road test on that day, but one of our trained staff members will be happy to assist you in all your electric bike needs.
Alternatively book a guaranteed test ride below.
We encourage our customers to come and road test our e-Bikes, as looking online gives you all the information you need, but what it doesn't give you is feel and the enjoyment of actually riding an electric bike.
What The Test Ride Includes
Firstly, we will explain the controls and safety features and set you up on the bike so you are ready to go.
Following this, we will head out for a ride. We offer a one to one service, allowing you time to ask questions about the bike itself and how it works. Finally, we can return to the store and go over any additional information.
This is a no obligation free test ride.
What to Bring
- Helmet (we can supply one if you don’t have one)
- Suitable clothing for cycling and the day
- Gloves are a good idea (if it’s a bit cold!)
- The appointment is 60 Minutes long,
- We recommend at least 10/15 minutes on the bike this will give you enough time to start to feel confident on the bike and start to understand the assist capability.
- We are happy to take out groups of 2 or 3; please request a "group booking" at the time of booking.
- Group bookings are longer 1hr 30m in length.
- We are located in Cove, Farnborough, a short drive from the town centre.