Reserve Your Bike For Christmas
Christmas 2017 is on its way, during the next few months bikes start to be reserved and bought up for the big day. Here at Bikes4families we want to make your life easier. That's why we have stared our 2017 Christmas Club!
How It Works.
- You choose the bike you require.
- Add the bike and any accessories to the shopping cart.
- Check out the shopping cart by following the simple steps.
- At the payment page click Reserve for Christmas.
- Once the order has been confirmed we will contact you to arrange a deposit.
- Organise a date for Delivery or collection.
- We will call you prior to dispatching your Christmas order for the balance
Terms and conditions & FAQ.
How do I make Payment?
Subject to stock. Once ordered's have been place, you will be contacted by one of our customer service team who will arrange to take payment of the deposit of £20.00. This will be during our opening time of 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Saturday.
Deposit Payment will be made via Credit or Debit card over the phone. If you would like to make the payment in full this can be done too, however we would recommend you use the additional payment methods at checkout.
When will my bike be Delivered?
We can reserve the bike up until the 18th of December for delivery and 15:00hrs on 24th December for collection. However we may stagger delivery during the month of December to avoid busier postage days.
What if I change my Mind?
If you change your mind we within the first 7 days a full refund of your deposit will be made. However after 7 days the deposit will be non refundable. This is because we would have taken step to reserve and organise the storage of your item
Can I make Changes to my order?
Yes, within the first 7 days of placing your order we can make changes to your order. However after this time a admin fee of £5 per item may be applied.